Poster boys in deep trouble.
It must be said: we live in extraordinary times. Notoriety can be worn as a badge of honour and comes with several juicy perks. Now even our poster boy for Olympic glory is in trouble. Boxer Vijender Singh is not going to find it all that hard to convince his fans [...]
Paying obeisance to the mighty Goddess Kamakhya and feeling the power of Brahmaputra.
Last week, I made my virgin trip to Assam I am ready to make a shame faced confession, right here, right now: visiting the Seven Sisters was never a top priority. I was attracted - yes - but also apprehensive. The usual reservations: [...]
A woman who turned from wife to widow without knowing.
Since I am not Omar Abdullah, I don’t have to be politically correct, incorrect, or even political. The case of Afzal Guru’s hanging is far too complex for any and everybody to jump in with an opinion. But, as a woman, wife and mother, I was [...]
Why Asif Zardari hates this love story.
Oho! love happens. And it has happened. That the love birds happen to be Bilawal Bhutto and Hina Khar, makes this particular ishq-vishq saga most riveting, especially to those of us across the border who have recently been exposed to Khar’s irresistible charms. So irresistible, in fact, that our [...]
More in this category:
- What Men Want: White tight and bright
- Rogues’ Gallery in Haryana
- Cocktail ya Mocktail
- Because I’m A Girl…
- Priyanka Gandhi - The New Style Icon For 2012
- Oprah Winfrey - Is anyone man enough to marry her?
- In Full View
- Reality Check
- The Death March
- The Death Of Flirting
- The Untouchables
- Beep! Beep! What the F*#@ is going on…?
- BHUTAN: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- Geronimo - Kahani Abhi Baaki Hai…
- Goodbye Violet Eyes
- Greetings From Grandma De!
- Will Miraya be the One in 2020…?
- A Canvas of Controversy
- Why We Love Sachin’s Wife…
- Celebs For Sale
- Rakhi Ka Swearing
- How Good-looking are We at 62 - Bring on the botox
- Knowing Anita
- (White) Ants in my Pants
- Farcial Theatre
- The Jury is Out
- Salaam, Namaste
- Bombay burnt but not bowed - by Shobhaa De
- The right moves